Answered By: Carla Sarratt Last Updated: Jun 27, 2017 Views: 182
Answered By: Carla Sarratt
Last Updated: Jun 27, 2017 Views: 182
Reading magazines on smart devices must be done through the RBdigital app—no online browser is available.
- Open the RBdigital app and sign in to your RBdigital account.
- Once the app opens, you will see magazines you have checked out via the library.
- You can also check out new magazine issues directly in the app.
- Select a magazine you have checked out by tapping on the cover.
- The issue will open for reading and begin downloading to your device.
- You can select how magazines download, by going to settings in the RBdigital app.
- Start reading your magazine, or finish reading offline after the download is finished.