Q. Will the library re-open during Phase 2?
When is the library scheduled to open in the phases of opening?
All library branches are scheduled to re-open at 50% capacity and offering limited services at 10 am on Monday, August 17th. Service changes will be as follows:
- Patrons are encouraged to wear masks
- Patrons are encouraged to use self-check machines
- Curbside pick-up is still available and encouraged
- Computers are distanced and will be limited to 60 minutes/day
- The downtown Local History Room will be available by appointment only
- Staff will be limited in how they are able to assist patrons
- There will be no available chairs for sitting and reading
- Wipes will be available to sanitize computers and surfaces
Please be kind to our staff as we adapt to this new style of service, and remember to Wash, Wear, and Wait.
- Even the curbside pickup with precautions like they were doing at Northeast would be wonderful!
- We are looking into our options, keep an eye on our social media pages and for county press releases!