Answered By: Hannah Bowser Last Updated: Feb 27, 2019 Views: 8670
Holds may be put on any item that is checked out by calling your library branch or by using the online catalog & logging into your account. See attached PDF for step-by-step instructions.
It is important that you turn library materials in when they are due to avoid fines.
- All library materials can be returned at any location.
- You may renew an item twice if another borrower has not requested it & you do not owe fines.
- You may request renewals by calling the phone renewal line or library branch or by using the online catalog & logging into your account.
- Phone Renewal Line: 910-798-6320
- See attached PDF for step-by-step instructions.
- To find a particular title, you may call your library branch or use the online catalog to search for an item.