Answered By: Hannah Bowser Last Updated: Nov 13, 2019 Views: 2141
- Log into your account with your full library card number as the username and the last four digits of that same number as the password.
- In your Account Summary, click on EZ Username on the left. Type in the username you would like to use and confirm your PIN or current EZ Password for security purposes.
- Click EZ Password on the left. Enter in your new password twice to ensure it is correct. Enter in your PIN or your old EZ Password for security purposes.
- You can now log in to your account with this username and password.
- An EZ Login is simply another way to login to your library account via the library catalog.
- You don't need to create one if you wish to continue using your library card number and PIN (last four digits of your library card number)
- An EZ Login has nothing to do with downloading eBooks.